- Full uniform (tunic and trousers ) and shoes are to be worn only within the hotel grounds.
- Washing and/or disinfecting hands with hydroalcoholic gel before and after using common equipment (toilet facilities, lifts, door handles, dimmers and light switches) and upon arrival in the establishment.
- Respect of the one meter social distancing rule with the hotel teams, staff and hotel guests.
- The client must wear a protective mask during his /her treatment (except for facial treatments and certain facial hair removal treatments ) as well as the therapist during his/her entire treatment.
- Further details on the health questionnaire for clients before their treatments (e.g. fever, headaches, loss of taste) as well as a possible allergy to latex for the use of gloves during the treatments.
- Avoid clients crossing each other by spacing out appointments between two clients in the treatment room. This will also allow for thorough disinfection and ventilation of the room between treatments .
- Removal of care equipment that cannot be disinfected after each client (heating blankets, blankets, cushions, rugs ...).
- Ultraviolet light will be turned on in the hot facial towel cabinet where possible to sterilise small towels.
- Single-use equipment is preferred during treatment. If this is not possible, the equipment and materials (handles, massage table, worktop, cupboard door and switch) will be thoroughly disinfected before and after use. Whenever possible, they will be placed in the steriliser.
In order to guarantee a perfect safety and satisfaction of your clients we invite you to inform them beforehand of the measures taken. A detailed protocol of the procedure adapted to your internal standards can be sent to you by email on request.
Relax offers a turnkey service of excellence to event professionals, corporate companies, luxury hotels & Spas and concierge services.
Our 3 key strengths
15 years of expertise in creating high-end Wellness, Beauty and Fitness treatment protocols. A team of therapists and beauticians available within the hour, highly qualified, speaking several languages and trained to the highest standards of luxury.
Luxury & Exception, Speed & Flexibility, entrepreneurial spirit & innovation: key values which guide each of our services and that have earned us the notoriety and trust of many large groups.
Consulting, Management and Spa Operations Management: Relax masters all aspects of the spa industry with an extensive expertise recognized by luxury partners and supports you in the success of your project from A to Z.
Our professional sectors
You are an event agency and need to offer your clients, whatever the nature of the event and its dura-tion, a beauty treatment, a massage, a duo treatment, a fitness session with a private coach or a yoga session?Read more
You are a company and whatever its size, you wish to offer both staff and management, Beauty, Hairdressing, Massage, Fitness and personal training services?Read more
You have a requirement that could not be anticipated and for which you are without immediate solution whereas you must guarantee the continuity of your business and a maximum quality of service ?Read more
You are a Concierge and your clientele, international and always more de-manding in terms of luxury and services wishes during a stay in a hotel to benefit from a Beauty, Massage …Read more
Our Hotel and Spa services
You are a Spa and are offering your clients a variety of services : massages, wellbeing treatments, beauty and aesthetic treatments, fitness & yoga sessions… You are missing someone to provide a service and you need to find the right practitioner very quickly to respond to your clients' needs. All this with an impeccable presentation and the highest quality ?Read more
To meet the expectations of an international clientele, ever more demanding in terms of luxury and services, Relax offers its core business: on-demand services in massages, body and facial treatments , beauty, hairdressing and fitness.Read more
Consulting and spa design
After 15 years of expertise in the operation of the most prestigious hotel spas , Relax shares its know-how through its offer of consulting , project management and spa operations.Read more
Management and operation of Spas
Relax undertakes 3 areas ,key elements to the success of your project: quality control of the spa services, continuous training of the team and support of the spa in its full operations.Read more